Fishing is an amazing sport and pastime. However, it does come with some drawbacks such as taking a fish hook to the hand, getting bitten by sharp fish teeth, and dealing with slime and fish scales on your skin. We've created gloves that put a stop to all of this nonsense!
- Have you ever HOOKED and injured your hands while fishing?
- Do you encounter cuts from sharp fins, hooks, or when you break a tangled fishing line?
- Are you allergic to fish slime?
- Are you constantly looking for a towel to wipe all of the grime and slime from your hands or to remove the fish from your hook?
It's time you carefully handle fish the right away and avoid cuts and excessive use of towels....Guys don't we hate laundry anyways?
So why is it a must-have fishing accessory for professionals and amateurs alike?
Finally, you have a way of protecting your hands from:
- Accidental cuts from hooks.
- Dangerous cuts from the sharp teeth and fins of fish.
- Painful cuts and scratches.
- Sharp gill plates.
- Painful cuts from fishing lines. And if you need to break a line, all you need to do is wind the line a few turns around your glove and pull.
- Strong magnet, which is a fantastic device for holding the glove in place.
- The magnet is very strong. You will not lose the glove without noticing.
- Slide your hand in, and it detaches all in one slick motion.
- Use one hand. Easy to put on and take off: catch the fish, release it, stick it back on the magnet and... you are ready to fish again!
- Hang the glove on your belt or vest loop for quick access.
No more grime and slime:
- Keep your hands clean.
- Say goodbye to the bloody towels.
- Excellent non-slip grip.
- Easy to clean, quick to dry.
Handle fish carefully if you practice catch and return:
- The glove does less damage to the fish's mucus layer than the use of a towel or bare hands.
- You do less harm to fish when unhooking them before releasing them.
- Quickly unhook and return sunfish, perch, rock bass and other types of fish.
- Gain an edge over your competitors in tournaments or leisure.
- A cure for your fish slime allergy.
- Use it as an oyster-shucking glove! It works!
- Perfect for surf fishing.
- Works for other outdoor activities such as chopping firewood! (avoid splinters).
- Material: 60% Polyethylene (PE), 30% Nylon, 10% Spandex, Latex Pain.